VBS 2020 Update

After much deliberation, Spiritual Development board has decided it is in the best interest of all to cancel VBS for this summer. This difficult decision came after considering many options, scenarios and concerns. We love, care and respect all the volunteers and children that attend VBS each year and do not want to put anyone at risk. We know this is disappointing. We are disappointed too. This ministry is too important not to do it to our best ability and that is not possible as we continue to deal with COVID-19. We looked into other options of ways to “hold” VBS, but none of them provide the all-encompassing feeling and connection as a week of live VBS.
We will have ways to connect as families and a congregation as we move forward. Keep watching the weekly email and website for those opportunities when they arise. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us. For now, here are some wise words from our youngest member, “canceling now, means we are healthy for many more years of VBS in the future.”